I’ve written quite a bit about a bunch of Indonesians who claim they can treat cancer and all sorts of other ailments with magic cigarettes. It’s bizarre stuff. The Sydney Morning Herald and AFP news agency have picked up on the story. Now Al-Jazeera and the Global Post are joining in. The images tell 1000 words, but still the government has done nothing to intervene:
- On this day remember: Zhao Ziyang
- Brazilian atheists have a message for Indonesia
- Getting away with religious murder in Indonesia
- Indonesia’s smoking clinic featured on Al-Jazeera
- Cranberries etc peddle tobacco to Indonesian kids
- Is development alone the answer for Asia’s poor?
- Tobacco ad of the day: miracle electro-smokes!
- No Tobacco Day in Indonesia? Try a ‘health cigarette’
- Looking for a no-smoking zone in Indonesia
- Sadly, there are “still places” like Indonesia